before u say anythign rude or offensive just think to urself: would steve rogers say that? if the answer is no, don’t say it
'Do not lost hope'
'Please stay strong a little bit more'
‘We are waiting’
'Are you Hungry ?'
I know that I would never post social issues on my blog because I believe that it is a “happy place for me and my followers”. But what is happening right now is so tragic and unacceptable, especially because it happened in my country. I ask for a few minutes of your time to read this message and spread the word.
Currently there are still only 179 rescued, 273 missing, and 25 passengers dead. And this, to me is ridiculous because:
- The passengers had over 30 minutes until the ship began to tilt rapidly. This is enough time to escape out of the building. However, the captain and the crew did not give out proper instructions and told everyone on the ferry to "stay inside and don’t move" When he had given the instructions to leave the ferry, it had already been too late and the water was flooding above waist level.
- The captain was one of the first few people to survive, as well as the crew. Without helping any of his passengers nor giving them any proper instructions, he escaped alone. When asked for an interview later, he denied that he was the captain, and was drying the money he had.
- 42 emergency life boats(that can support up to 25 people) were on deck, but never used. Again, had the captain and the crew been responsible, in total, it could have carried up to about 1500 people.
- As soon as the first report of the sinking of the ship was filed, all parents were sent that their children were safe and all successfully rescued. They were relieved for only a few minutes when another message told them that actually 200 people were rescued when in fact at that time, only 60 were. Messages like these really mess with the minds of the families of the missing/dead.
- Although the Korean media portrays as though active rescue missions are being held, in reality, none of this is happening. The Korean police force is merely putting on a show and the media is playing along. For example, at about 8:30PM (Korean time) the news broadcasted that “the federal police forces are actively using all means to rescue those who may be surviving on deck.” When in fact, the areas of which they are “searching” are over a 100m away from the actual ferry. When local seamen requested for star shells to brighten the sea for independent searches, the authorities refused to help, until persuaded in 20 minutes and took 40 minutes to arrive with the star shells.
- Parents of the missing students had gathered money to borrow a ship to visit the site of the sinking ferry and although the news showed to have hundreds of different rescues happening, no ship nor any rescue boat could be seen anywhere near the ferry.
- 40 individual boats and about 100 seamen came to help, and according to a parent of one of the missing passengers on deck, most of the rescues had been done by them, not the government.
- Most passengers on deck were students, ages 16, 17, and 18. These people who were on deck were kids, just like most of us on this website. It’s so unjust and absurd that so much potential is being lost so quickly, especially when the first to report of the sink was a student. Kids like us are dying, and losing their friends in front of their eyes. And it’s so frustrating and tragic that their relatives that cannot do anything about this situation.
Please help spread the word, and I hope such a tragedy will never occur, ever again.
Other John Green temporarily loses an arm and exposes his femur (?)! His worried husband, Bald John, rushes to his side.
A classic moment in Wimbly Wombly history as AFC Wimbledon take on Swindon Town.
Is that a femur? Only the scientists of the future know for sure.
I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE MY ROLLER SKATES EVERYTHING IS VERY FAST AND I AM VERY AFRAID
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE GIF EVER
When the doctor says things like these I like to remind myself he is actually a grandpa who has no idea what he’s saying.
how do we even decide what our favorite colors are, are our brains just like “i like green because yea”
"Can I get a photo of just you?"
"You can have 87 billion"
and then we had a photo shoot
I’ve already reflagged this but his face is too perfect
this is what our tax dollars pay for
i would be such a shit famous person because when a fan wants to take pictures i’d be like “show me” and then id be like “ew delete it” all the time
"and that is why pink ribbons are for boobies." -hank green
Things I did not know until now. DAMNIT HITLER.